The Swedish Massage has the purpose of eliminating tensions and reaffirming the muscles and joints, returning to the body its energy and natural balance; For this, the masseuse applies five famous techniques: sliding, kneading, vibration, percussion and friction, with which he manages to relax the body and mind of the patient, slow and smooth movements eliminate stress and improve circulation relieving body pain and promoting a toning and revitalizing effect.
Do not confuse Chiromassage with Swedish Massage since Chiromassage is a compendium of several types of massages (Swedish Massage, Turkish Massage, Oriental Massage …) to which a series of novel manipulations were added, however, the Massage Swedish is the basis of all massage.
Among its benefits we find:
The main benefits we get when receiving a Swedish Massage are:
- Deep relaxation of body and mind.
- Relief of muscle, joint and sciatic pain.
- Improvement and acceleration of lymphatic circulation and draining effect.
- Elimination of toxins.
- Stimulation and visible improvement of skin appearance.
- Improvement of muscle and joint tissue.
- Acceleration of the healing of injuries and diseases.
- Decrease adipose tissue and tissue recovery.
- Remarkable reduction in the feeling of tiredness, stress, anxiety and irritability.
- Positive effect on the patient, who feels relaxed and relieved.