Foot reflexology as a therapeutic technique based on the stimulation of points on the feet, called reflex zones. These reflex zones correspond to different parts of the body, so that by indirectly massaging them or reflecting (hence the name of the therapy) the organs, muscles or other parts of the body receive a healing stimulus. Of course, in addition to this reflex effect, there is a very important and useful local effect on the feet to treat and prevent many of their problems.
Among its benefits we find:
- It produces a relaxing effect that helps eliminate stress and facilitates physical and mental relaxation.
- It stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Boosts the immune system and the body’s self healing potential.
- Regulates the functioning of body organs.
- Balances and restores energy levels.
- It helps to eliminate toxins.
- It has preventive therapy effects.
- It has an anti-allergic effect (relieves pain)
- It is not contraindicated in adolescents, children, pregnant women and the elderly.
- Stimulates creativity, raises the level of vitality and improves mood.