The pedicure consists of grooming and resting the feet, in addition to softening the roughness of the skin and nails. Many may think it is an unnecessary luxury, but in reality it is important to do it at least once a month because our feet are one of the parts of the body that works the most.
Among its benefits we find:
- Time is spent to rest and pamper your feet.
- The person relaxes and also improves their mood.
- With the massage the blood circulation is increased and the oxygenation of the body improves.
- Improves skin texture and decreases calluses.
- Avoid ingrown toenails.
- It helps to deflate, drain retained fluids and release toxins from the body.
- Moisturizes the skin.